Thursday, December 31, 2009

{NEW} Stacked Necklace







Two discs, one stacked on the other. Slightly cupped, hammered and brushed to give a vintage feel.
Freshwater potato pearl and 24" ball chain/rolo chain included (pictured: tiny rolo chain).

The bottom disc is approximately 1 1/4" and the top disc is a little under 3/4".

24 characters can be stamped on the bottom disc (including spaces) and 18 characters (including spaces) on the top disc. If you need more characters stamped, we can use bigger discs to accommodate more names.

{$40}


Coming soon.... NEW FONTS!!!! I can't wait until they all arrive, I will post pic's ASAP. Hope you all have an exciting New Year's... don't do anything I wouldn't do ;)

3 comments:

  1. How fun that my mom's necklace gets to be famous. Amber you did such a good job in her "grandmother's necklace". It was better than I imagined it would be. You are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Maybe I want this one?? HELP ME! Too many decisions!!

    ReplyDelete