Friday, January 15, 2010

NEW Fonts

To say I am happy to have new fonts would be an understatement. Within the last month I have acquired THREE new fonts. I don't know why but using them totally has my creativity flowing... basically, expect new necklaces soon.

I now offer the following fonts:

LARGE Uppercase
Standard Uppercase
plain lowercase
cursive lowercase
funky typewriter



Don't judge my stamping... I was hurrying so I could take a picture

I should have pictures of all of the fonts within the next week or so once I have my NEW SITE up and running!!! Check back for a new necklace giveaway, a new website and a new business name (no more AR Designs... my husband says it sounds like "arrrr" <---- he was coming up with some pretty interesting pirate related names for me, ha!)

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! I am on pins and needles in anticipation of the new name! I might have a hard time not referring to you as AR designs for a while.

    PS- Why couldn't the teenager go to the pirate movie??

    Because it was rated "Rrrrrrr"!!

    Ok. I'll go now.

    ReplyDelete