Monday, December 7, 2009

WINNERS!!!!

Alright... it took for-ev-er to tally up who had how many entries but after much addition and multiplication, entering the info into random.org and looking at my list to see what number it matched up to... we have our winners:

$10 AR Designs credit goes to:

-Amanda "very cool! such pretty jewelry!"

$20 AR Designs credit goes to:

-Shalisa "I am admiring those necklaces you have made for so many. I want my sister to have one! No blog for me either, but I will hope for some good luck to follow me. Thanks for letting me know!" {Haha! Looks like the luck totally was going your way Shalisa!}

$45 AR Designs credit goes to:

-The McNeil Family "Cute Jewelry. I put your button on my blog. Pick me"



Congratulations!! Contact me via email asap to claim your prize (you have 48 hours, otherwise I will contact another person). Lest you should all feel gypped, I am giving anyone who commented on my giveaway a 10% discount (to be used within the next 6 months).

**If you want to order Christmas presents, you need to email me with your order by December 10th for guaranteed Christmas delivery!!**

arjewelrydesigns@gmail.com