Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas and a sneak peek....

I can't believe that I am finally done with all of my Christmas orders.... it was C-R-A-Z-Y!

 Here is a peek at a new necklace I will be offering. I have had these hammered hearts for a year and haven't really known what to do with them. I whipped this necklace together the other day and I must say, I really like it! I am thinking that I need one for myself.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Necklace is $38



Anyway, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. ummmmm... you never told me about the hammered heart. Maybe I want to change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love it! Perhaps you should come over and check out your options.... although I did order you a gold ball chain. Is that enticing you back to the gold side?

    ReplyDelete